Quote of the Week
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life that you imagined.”– Henry David Thoreau
Current client? Click here to access pre-class assignments and additional resources.
Mission and Values
The real value of a company can be measured by the quality of its people. The Galatea Effect motto is simple: take good care of your staff, and they will take good care of your business. The Galatea Effect can help you find the missing piece. Contact us today for an initial complimentary consultation.
Our mission is to grow the quality of today's workforce by providing training and performance management solutions. We are committed to creating customized practical solutions designed to help your company attract, grow and retain “ACE” talent – people who are Aligned, Capable, and Engaged.
At The Galatea Effect we are committed to
- Believing - specifically in a person's potential
- Identifying and building on the unique strengths of an individual, a team or a company
- Involving and collaborating with people affected by a situation
- Reconciling dilemmas by embracing diversity of thought
- Creating high functioning individuals and teams
- Acting with respect, integrity and honesty in all situations
- Valuing the process of continuous quality improvement
- Delivering quality results-oriented service
- Fostering confidence and leadership skills in the community - particularly with those who do not know the gift of having someone believe in them
Our Logo: The Rippling Effect of The Galatea Effect
The butterfly symbolizes the learning process. As a butterfly goes through metamorphosis (Greek for transformation) so does a participant in one of our programs.
"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, American Poet
The transformation of a butterfly can be compared to the learning process. Metamorphosis starts with a single egg. Once the caterpillar is born its sole mission is to feed and store food it will need as an adult. During this phase the caterpillar can grow 100 times its original size. The next stage is called the chrysalis. This is the transition phase. It may not look like a lot is happening, but inside there are miraculous changes happening. And finally, the last stage is the adult. Its mission is now to take what it has learned and pass it on to the next generation. This last step is represented in the ripple effect seen in our logo.
Our customized programs provide your staff with valuable knowledge and practical techniques required to transform teams and organizations to a new level of excellence.